Modern full color display - latest low power Wi-Fi technology, which can be powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included), and it works up to 6 months. The following user manual provides step-by-step instructions for installation, operation and troubleshooting. WiFi only works in 802.11b slow mode.
multifunctional outdoor combo unit (temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind direction, wind speed) - space saving pole mounting.
House climate monitoring
- Connection of up to 8 temperature and humidity wireless sensors (froggit DP50) or up to 8 temperature cable probe water temperature wireless sensors (froggit DP30)
- Connection of up to 8 soil moisture wireless sensors for monitoring soil moisture (froggit DP100)*
- Connection of up to 4 PM 2.5 fine dust measurement radio sensors (froggit DP200)*
- Connection of up to 4 water leakage wireless sensors (froggit DP70)*
- Connection of one lightning detector wireless sensor (froggit DP60)*
- Connection of up to 8 leaf moisture wireless sensors (froggit DP10)*
- Connection up to 8 water temperature wireless sensors (froggit DP35)*/**
- Connection of up to 8 soil temperature wireless sensors (froggit DP150)*/**
- Connection of a PM2.5/PM10/CO2 particle measurement indoor radio sensor (froggit DP250)*
* View data in WS-View App and on Ecowitt.net - no indication in the display
** DP35 / DP150 use the same 8-channels
Graph & history recordings as well as a data download to the Ecowitt server (free registration): This means: All measured values of the connected sensors are clearly displayed on the Ecowitt server and can be downloaded as a graph if desired. You also have the choice to make the data available to all other users or only you have access and insight.
In addition, the weather cloud services of Wunderground, Weathercloud, WOW can be connected (important: only outdoor data can be sent to these cloud servers.
Thanks to the integrated Wlan chip you have the possibility to send your weather data to the following weather cloud servers:
- Ecowitt.net (transmission of the measured values of all connected sensors)
- Wunderground (transmission of the measured values of the outdoor area)
- Weathercloud (transmission of the measured values of the outdoor area)
- WOW (transmission of the measured values of the outdoor area)
- User defined server (transmission of the measured values of the outdoor area)
to send. Now you can view your own locally measured weather data worldwide as well as download it as a csv. file.
With the WH3900, you can always keep an eye on your own microclimate thanks to its many sensors.
- Weather alerts: Allows you to set high/low alerts for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain, dew point, and heat index; with batteries as backup power to record your data all the time
Scope of delivery:
- Display console
- Outdoor sensor with built-in: thermohygrometer / rain gauge / wind speed sensor / wind direction sensor
- Wind speed cup (attaches to outdoor sensor housing)
- Wind vane (attaches to outdoor sensor housing)
- U-bracket for mounting on a pole
- Threaded nuts for U-bolts (size M6)
- Metal mounting plate for use with U-bolts
- Wrench for M6 bolts
- User manual
FROGGIT WEATHER WiFi Multisensor Internet Wireless Weather Station
- Product Code: WH3900
- Internal product id: 831
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 145.16€